Trade contractors having ICI collective agreements with either the Labourers International Union of North America (LIUNA) or the Operative Plasterers Cement Masons International Association Local 598 (OPCMIA 598) are represented through Ministerial designation by the CFLRA. Our unionized journeymen, and their apprentices, provide the highest quality workmanship available in the concrete finishing industry today. We support a level playing field for employers and the need for skilled workers to have fair wages, health benefits and a retirement pension.
For more information on cement mason/finisher union membership, please call:
- Cement Masons Local 598: (905) 856-9000
- Labourers Union (provincial): (416) 240-7254
Feel free to browse information for Apprenticeship Training.
Provincial Collective Agreements
- LIUNA 2019-2022 ICI Provincial Collective Agreement
- OPCMIA 598 2019-2022 Cement Masons ICI Provincial Collective Agreement
Union Notification Forms FOR CFLRA CONTRACTORS ONLY
To use this section:
1. Please start by downloading one of the highlighted PDF forms to your computer.
2. Once you’ve filled it out, you need to save the PDF again.
3. Afterwards, you can use the corresponding e-mail button below your chosen form to open an pre-filled e-mail template with each Local Unions respective contact addresses.